In fact it is A80486DX2-50 for upgrade A80486SX 16-25 and A80486DX 25. CPU has 487SX pinout (169pins) and is intended for OverDrive socket. One extra pin assigned to disable the Intel i80486SX CPU. Original CPU can be removed.
Manufacturer: Intel Type: Microprocessor Introduced: June 1993 Name (codename): 486DX2 OverDrive Processor (P23T) Code (Copyright): DX2ODP50 (Intel 1989 1992) Specification number: SZ902 Core speed: 32MHz(16MHz BUS), 40MHz(20MHz BUS) or 50MHz(25MHz BUS) BUS: 16MHz – 25MHz, 32-bit Transistors (Die size): 1 200 000 (81mm square) Technology: 0.8-micron L1/L2 cache: 8kB / to 512kB (external, BUS speed) Can address: 4 GB of physical and 64 TB of virtual memory FPU: Integrated Whetstone FPU: ?MFLOPS Drystone ALU: ?MIPS V core (typical/max.): 5V – 6.5V Power dissipation (typical/max.): 3.75W – 4.75W (at 50MHz) Operating temperature (min./max.): 0 – 95°C Package (Socket): Ceramic PGA-169pin (Socket 2,3) Dimensions: 44.5 x 44.5 x 13mm
We would be pleased to see you over again on this forum and hoping you find it useful.
Please make sure you dont violate any of following rules:
1) When adding new post or comment insert it to most appropriate section only. Not related posts or comments will be removed without warning. Try to be descriptive as possible to maximize the searching facility option.
2) Please obey copyright rules. Any requests for Warez (unlicensed software, key-gens and similar illegal materials) and spam related materials will be handed over to international law enforcement.
3) When adding images try to reduce total size and include total size in KB in brackets.
4) Comment should be written using default font. Adding coloured, enlarged font or using emoticons is used to only emphasis meaning of the comment.
5) Comments published by only using enlarged coloured font will be understood as advertisement and will be removed!
6) Comments on the forum should meet common social manners.